Information and consent on the processing of personal data
Interested Subjects: Users and visitors of this company website
ITALIA TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCE S.P.A., a group of national and foreign companies of which A.CELLI PAPER S.p.A. and A.CELLI NONWOVENS S.p.A. - with operational headquarters in Via Romana Ovest, 252, 55016 Porcari LU, Tel +39 058321171 -, as Data Controller of the processing of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196 ('Code regarding the protection of personal data'), and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (also GDPR), hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the treatment of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
- Site security measures: For the management of the site specific security measures have been adopted, aimed at guaranteeing the user's secure access and to protect the information contained in the same site from risks of loss or destruction, even accidental.
For access to the reserved part of the site, an identification code and a password are assigned to the companies that request it. these passwords are generated in such a way as not to contain references that are easily traceable to the associate, in order to avoid possible abuses. The user is required to keep his password confidential.
- Legal references: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679, by Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, concerning Cookies.
- Object and Purpose of processing: your data will be processed for the purposes described in the following paragraphs; if related to legislative or contractual obligations it will be sufficient to read this policy, if related to other purposes, the provision of data will be optional for you, and your refusal to treatment does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself .
In general, the User's data are collected to allow the Owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: contacting the user, sending email messages, interaction with social networks, purposes Statistics and displaying content from external platforms .
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
Personal data collected through this site refer to:
- Navigation and use data, cookies
- Data provided voluntarily by the user
The Personal Data collected may refer both to the User and to third parties to whom the User provides the data.
The User assumes the responsibility of the personal data of third parties published or shared through the site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them by freeing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
For the purposes of the following processing, the Data Controller may become aware of the following categories of data, when necessary for the purposes specified below, and in particular:
- Email address,
- Telephone number,
- Photographs or videos related to the user,
- Other data voluntarily disclosed by you (for example through CV delivery).
Some data may belong to the category of specific data defined, c.d. sensitive, such as judicial data or health data. Your sensitive data being processed are only those strictly relevant to the obligations, tasks or purposes described above and will be treated in compliance with the instructions contained in the relevant General Authorizations of the Guarantor.
- Navigation data.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
All companies that use the navigation data are to be considered as independent data controllers and, therefore, for the treatment of these subjects, please refer to the specific privacy policies indicated below.
Like practically all the websites, our website also uses some cookies. Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user (but also other sites or webserver) send and record on his computer (or mobile device), to be then retransmitted to the same sites (or webserver), the next visit of those, thus sending information.
Cookies are now essential tools as they allow modern sites to work best, allowing maximum customization, interaction and fluency in navigation. But they can also be used to monitor user browsing and then send advertising messages in line with those.
Cookies can be:
- session (if they expire when the browser is closed) or permanent (remain until the end of
a term, even years);
- first-party or third-party (in this second case are set by a site or a webserver different from the one that the user is visiting at that time);
- technicians (necessary, sometimes indispensable, for a complete - or better - use of the site) or profiling (designed to create a user profile, and then send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same during the previous navigation ).
The Privacy Guarantor considers technical cookies to be session cookies, functional cookies and - only under certain conditions - those of analytics; in particular, the Guarantor, in the provision of 8 May 2014, specified that the latter can be assimilated to technical cookies only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site, which may collect information in aggregate form on the number users and how they visit the site.
For more information on the types of cookies, features and how they work you can consult the websites http://www.allaboutcookies.org/,http://www.youronlinechoices.com/,https://cookiepedia.co.uk/and the specific Provision of the aforementioned Guarantor.
On our site there are the following cookies:
Functional technical cookies
They are essential to navigate the site using all its features, such as access to restricted areas and language selection. Without these cookies it would not be possible to provide the requested services. These cookies collect information anonymously and are not used for commercial purposes
Technical analytics cookies
These cookies are used to allow users to analyze data accessing the site - anonymously and in aggregate form. These are cookies related to the Google Analytics web analytics platform. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user in any way. For details on the functionality of these cookies and how to block them, consult the privacy section of the service: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it
The user can choose to delete, or block, some (or all) cookies by configuring their browser. Normally these programs also allow, with a special option, to specifically block third-party cookies. Each browser, has different procedures for the management of cookies, below is the link to the specific instructions of the most popular:
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
This Site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files that are stored on users' computers in order to analyze how users use the Site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the Site by users (including their address) IP) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of tracking and reviewing the use of the Site by users, compiling reports for website operators and providing other services relating to the activities of the Site and the use of the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate users' IP address with any other data held by Google.
For more information on the privacy of Google Analytics consult
Social Buttons / Widgets
On the site there are services that allow users to share information on the site with the social networks on which they are registered, in particular:
Linkedin social button and widget
Thanks to the click of the User, Linkedin Corporation acquires data relating to the visit of the same on its site. For more information on the use of Personal Data by Linkedin Corporation please see the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy&trk=hb_ft_priv
Displaying content from external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this site and to interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Youtube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
Youtube is a video content visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows the site to integrate such content within its pages. Personal data collected: Cookies
- Data provided voluntarily by the user.
Sending e-mails to the addresses indicated on the site
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site
involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests and any other personal data included in the message.
Compilation of the data collection form (for information request)
The website www.acelli.it on the "Contact" page allows interested parties to request information by entering some personal data (such as name and surname, company name of the reference company, e-mail address, country of reference.) These data will be processed, manually and also through the use of IT tools by the personnel of the companies of the ITALIA TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCE group specifically appointed, exclusively to respond to the user's request. The personal data introduced in the Form are divided into two categories: mandatory and optional, as shown in the procedure for requesting information. The provision of mandatory data and the related processing for the purposes indicated above are strictly functional to the execution of the request. The other data collected are used to help ITALIA TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCE offer an ever better service. We point out that at any time you can exercise, directly addressing the Data Controller, the rights specified in the appropriate section called "RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED".
Work with us
The website www.acelli.it on the page "Work with us" allows interested parties to send their curriculum vitae along with some data (such as name and surname, e-mail address, country of origin). These data will be processed by ITALIA TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCE for purposes related to the research, selection and evaluation of personnel. The treatment will be carried out with manual, computerized and telematic tools with methods strictly connected to the purposes indicated above. The data will be processed up to a maximum of one year and subsequently will be deleted, unless otherwise indicated by the interested party. The provision of data is mandatory; the incomplete conferment of the same, precludes a complete evaluation of the candidacy. The data will not be disseminated and will be processed exclusively for the aforementioned purposes by specially appointed personnel. It should also be noted that the aforementioned data (in particular those relating to personal requirements and relating to the career path) may be subject to verification. The interested party is required, upon evaluation of the foregoing, to provide us with your consent to the processing (by placing a flag in the appropriate space below the data collection form). The interested party is requested to keep in mind that among the personal information object of the treatment and provided spontaneously there may also be some data defined as "sensitive" (pursuant to Article 4 c.1 letter d) of the Code) example, belonging to protected categories). The interested party at any time can exercise, by contacting the Data Controller, the rights acknowledged in the appropriate section called "RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED".
Subscribe to the newsletter
The website www.acelli.it on the "Newsletter Archive" page allows interested parties to send the subscription to our newsletter along with some data (such as name and surname, e-mail address, country of origin). These data will be processed by ITALIA TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCE for purposes related to the activities of sending commercial and event-related communications. The treatment will be carried out with IT and telematic tools with methods strictly connected to the purposes indicated above. Data will be processed until
revocation of the explicit consent and subsequently will be canceled, unless otherwise indicated by the interested party. The provision of data is optional. The data will not be disseminated and will be processed exclusively for the aforementioned purposes by specially appointed personnel. The interested party is required, after evaluation of the above, to provide confirmation of the acknowledgment of this information and your consent to the processing (through confirmation by email and the affixing of a flag in the appropriate space below the form collected data).
The interested party at any time can exercise, by contacting the Data Controller, the rights recognized by the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data.
Publication of photos and videos
The website www.acelli.it on the "Images and video" page allows interested parties to view their photos and videos, collected during fairs or company visits, subject to the collection of specific and explicit consent. These data will be processed by ITALIA TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCE for purposes related to the presentation of products and organization of events. The treatment will be carried out with IT and telematic tools with methods strictly connected to the purposes indicated above. The data will be processed until the revocation of the explicit consent and will subsequently be deleted, unless otherwise indicated by the interested party. The provision of data is optional, you can request removal from this site and from company archives. The data are to be disseminated only on this site and will be processed exclusively for the aforementioned purposes by specially appointed personnel. The interested party is requested, upon evaluation of the above, to give us your consent to the processing (through explicit request during the recording of photos and videos, in case of events not considered public). The interested party at any time can exercise, by contacting the Data Controller, the rights recognized by the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data.
5. Processing methods: Processing is carried out by adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. In particular, the treatment is carried out by:
- IT tools, with organizational methods strictly related to the purposes indicated above;
- Entrusting of processing operations to third parties.
Each processing takes place in compliance with the procedures set forth in Chapter II of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the articles. 11, 31 and following of Legislative Decree 196/03.
6. Duration of processing and storage of data: The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the company headquarters indicated at the beginning of this document, and are handled by technical staff in charge of processing. Your personal data will be stored in the manner indicated above, for the minimum time required by the legislative and contractual nature or until the request for cancellation by the interested party. At the time of collection, the data will be stored in the reference folders on company management and / or in paper archives. At the time of cancellation it is possible that the data are still stored but anonymous.
7. Access to data: your data will be stored at our office and will be made accessible only to those competent for the performance of the services necessary for a correct
management of the relationship, with guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of persons in charge, who are part of the group companies:
- Administrators and administrative staff (reading, writing, communication);
- IT managers and employees (reading, writing, editing, cancellation);
In addition to the owner and internal employees of the companies of the business group, in some cases, data may also be accessed by third parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies). Your data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to:
- Constitutional or constitutional bodies;
- Consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;
- Anyone who is legitimate recipient of communications required by law or regulation.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Without prejudice to the absolute prohibition of the dissemination of sensitive data, including those suitable for revealing the state of health, your data may be disseminated, according to the methods described above, by:
- Publication on the website (photographs, videos, contact data).
9. Data transfer: The personal data we process as Data Controller is stored on servers located in the premises of an A.Celli Group company, within the European Union.
Some of the above mentioned persons may not be in Italy because of the multinational nature of our company, so your personal data may be transferred abroad, even outside the European Union in countries that do not guarantee an adequate level of protection personal data according to the standards established by Italian and European legislation regarding the protection of personal data. Personal Data may be transferred abroad only in relation to professional information and only for purposes that are instrumental to your work at the Company or related to company activity. The Data Controller is responsible for verifying the compliance of the aforementioned subjects with national and European legislation regarding the processing of personal data.
In particular, the Data Controller has stipulated specific standard contractual clauses with companies of the business group operating outside the European Union.
10. Rights of the interested party: in his capacity as an interested party, he may exercise the rights pursuant to art. 15 of the Regulations and precisely the rights of:
- ask the Data Controller if your personal data have been processed and if they are, you have the right to access your Personal Data and the following information:
a) the purpose and methods of the processing;
b) the type of personal data processed;
c) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents;
(d) where possible, the retention period of personal data or, where this is not possible, the criteria on the basis of which the archiving time is determined;
e) the right to request to the Data Controller that your personal data are correct or deleted or that the processing of your personal data is limited, and the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities (for example the "Guarantor", the Italian data protection authority);
g) if your personal data have not been collected directly by you, you have the right to receive information on the origin of the data collected;
h) if an automated decision-making process takes place, including profiling pursuant to Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the EU Regulation, you have the right to receive significant information on the logic applied to the processing of your Personal Data, as well as the importance and consequences of such processing;
- If your personal data is transferred abroad or to an international organization, you have the right to know whether adequate guarantees are applied to the transfer pursuant to Article 46 of the EU Regulation.
- Upon request, the Data Controller will send you a copy of your personal data processed.
If you wish to receive additional copies, the Holder may charge reasonable management fees. If you send the request electronically, any information will be sent to you in a commonly used electronic format, unless otherwise specified.
- The right to receive a copy of your personal data processed in accordance with paragraph 3 above may not violate the rights or freedom of third parties.
Furthermore, if possible, it has the following rights under Articles 16 to 22 of the EU regulation:
- the right to update, correct and supplement your personal data;
- the right to cancel your personal data;
- the right to limit the processing of your personal data;
- the right of portability of your personal data;
- The right of opposition;
- the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
Finally, you have the right to withdraw your consent without prejudice to the lawfulness of the data processing carried out prior to the revocation.
11. How to exercise rights: You may exercise the above rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter a.r. at ITALY TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCE S.P.A., operational headquarters in Via Romana Ovest, 252, 55016 Porcari LU
- an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Minors: the provision of any product and service by the Data Controller under any contract / relationship between the user and the Data Controller does not include the intentional collection of Personal Data of minors. In the event that the Personal Data of minors are stored unintentionally, the Data Controller will delete them immediately upon request.
13. Further information on processing: Below, we provide you with some information, not only to fulfill your legislative obligations, but also because transparency and fairness with our customers are an important part of our business.
Data Controller: The data controller of your personal data is ITALIA TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCE SPA, with operational headquarters in Via Romana Ovest, 252, 55016 Porcari LU, Tel +39 058321171, which is responsible to you for lawful and compliant use of your Personal Data and that you can contact for any information or request by email at email@example.com
Persons in charge of processing and processing: The updated list of all persons in charge of processing or in charge of processing is available at the registered office of the Data Controller.
Defense in court: the User's Personal Data may be used for the defense by the Owner of the website in court or in the stages leading to its possible establishment, from abuse in the use of the same or related services by the User .
Specific information: may be presented on the pages of the Website in relation to particular services or processing of data provided by the User or by the Interested Party presenting different purposes than those in this statement.
Maintenance: the User's Personal Data may be processed with additional methods and purposes related to site maintenance.
System Log: for needs related to operation and maintenance, this site and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions - including navigation - and which may also contain Personal Data, such as 'IP address.
Links to third party websites: ITALIA TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCE is not responsible for the processing of personal data that may be carried out by and through the sites to which this site refers via links.
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us.
® Copyright A.Celli Group
Pictures and renderings shown on the official web site www.acelli.it are for illustrative purposes only; actual products may vary due to A.Celli’s R&D activities.